The United States of America is a large and powerful republic located on the continent of North America.
Forty-eight of its states are situated on a vast collection of climates between Canada and Mexico, while Alaska is on the cold peninsulas of the northwest, and Hawaii is on a tropical archipelago near the middle of the Pacific Ocean. It also controls several islands on the Pacific Ocean and at the Caribbean Sea.
- Geographical location: North America, Pacific Ocean (Hawaii and other territories).
- Climate: Temperate along the north, northeast, and northwestern and western coasts; subtropical at the southeast; plains at the central region; desert at the south; scrubland at the south and west; boreal at Alaska (further north, which blends into tundra and ice as one travels further north); and tropical at the Pacific and Caribbean islands.
- National motto: In God We Trust.
- National anthem: The Star-Spangled Banner.
- Capital: Washington D. C.
- Language: No official language, but English is its national language, and the official language of thirty-two of its states. The usage of Spanish is growing due to its Hispanic population.
- Government: Republic.
- President: Donald John Trump.
- Currency: American dollars.
The United States was the origin of many sources and characters in Gachimuchi, including Billy Herrington and Danny Lee. It was where many of Gachimuchi's source videos had been filmed there during the 1990's, especially in California along the western American coast.
There are many Americans who are fans of Gachimuchi, and many of them tend to produce music videos and remixes.
- The Internet was invented in the United States by Joseph Carl Robnett Licklider, from its earliest form as a military project, the ARPANET. It later developed into a more widespread form of communication, allowing people to send data to other people and develop memes.
- Wrestling is a very popular sport in the United States, although it is not as popular as baseball, basketball, and football (or "rugby" in other countries: "football" in America is known as "soccer"). Some of the most well-known wrestlers, from John Cena, to Dwayne Johnson, Hulk Hogan, and Randy Keith Orton, performed in matches that are being organized by an American company, known as "World Wrestling Entertainment" or "WWE".
- In the video "2014 SPANKING♂REVOLUTION", the American flag appears in the racing event at the beginning of the video, next to the words, "Kai-San-Kyo" (戒賛許).