Shinnippori (Japanese: 新日暮里, "New Nippori") is a fictional location often referenced in Gachimuchi videos, that may have functioned as their main setting.
(The information presented here is based on conjecture, and may not be official or accepted by Gachimuchi fanon.)
- Geographical location: possibly near Arakawa, eastern Tokyo, Japan, East Asia
- Climate: Temperate
- National motto: Yugamineena!
- Capital: Shinnippori, most likely a city-state
- Languages: Japanese, English
- Government: possibly a republic, or a micronation
- Currency: unknown, possibly Japanese yen or American dollars
- Shinnippori's name is based on the mishearing of Danny Lee's utterance as he was wrestling Billy Herrington, "Two can play it!"
- "Shinnippori!" can also be heard between the "commercials" in the trailers for the International Wrestling Festivals' videos, in which the logo for each collaboration is shown.
- The kanji for "Shinnippori" (新日暮里) appear as a decoration (such as in the IWF collabs), but like the Kai-San-Kyo (戒賛許) they may also serve as reminders for the Fairy Philosophy.
- Shinnippori's name is based on the real-life interchange railway station, Nippori Station (日暮里駅 "Nippori-eki"), which is located in Arakawa, Tokyo, Japan.
- Chinese fans tend to misspell Shinnippori's kanji as "新日幕里" ("幕" (meaning "curtain" or "act", instead of "暮")
- Shinnippori should not be confused with Singapore, a real-world city-state republic in Southeast Asia.
- Sometimes, "Shinnippori University" (新日暮里大学) and "Shinnippori High School" (新日暮里高校) are mentioned. They are among other locations that reference "Shinnippori" as the hypothetical setting for many Gachimuchi sources (e.g. a video of an airplane would be "Shinnippori Air", while police arresting an arsonist would be "Shinnippori Police").
- A video of Shinnippori
- An article about Shinnippori, and much more details in fanon (Japanese, NSFW)