The Fairy Philosophy (妖精哲学, Yousei Tetsugaku), the Three Major Principles of the Big Brother, or simply "Philosophy" (哲学, Tetsugaku) is a set of principles influenced by mishearings of Billy Herrington's dialogue with other wrestlers, resulting in Billy being viewed as a philosopher in Gachimuchi fanon. They are referenced in some Gachimuchi videos.
The Principles EditThey consist of:
- The Heart of Admonition, represented by "戒" (kai, "precept"):
- (Saikin Darashi Neena, "You're really slacking off these days")
- The Heart of Praise, represented by "賛" (san, "praise"):
- (Yugami Neena, "It's steadfast")
- The Heart of Tolerance, represented by "許" (kyo, "tolerance"):
- (Shikata Naine, "It can't be helped")
Collectively, the three-kanji phrase "戒賛許" (kai-san-kyo) are used as a symbol of the Fairy Philosophy's moral values, or simply as an amusing background meme.
- "Forest Fairy" (森の妖精, mori no yousei) and "Philosophy" (哲学, tetsugaku) were deliberately misleading tags used at Nico Nico Douga for Gachimuchi wrestling videos. The nickname "Forest Fairy" (also a Japanese slang term for a homosexual person) was derived from a scene in which Billy Herrington appears as a fairy coming out of a forest.
- A poster of the Three Major Principles appeared in an episode of the Japanese animated series, "Plastic Memories". It can be seen on the right side of the picture (right), behind the man wearing a blue shirt.