Danny Lee (Japanese: 木吉カズヤ, Kiyoshi Kazuya) is a professional dancer, bodybuilder and an actor.
Danny Lee was born on November 8th, 1968 in Toronto, Canada.
He later moved to Southern California to pursue his entertainment career. He was no stranger to showing off, having modeled and danced with Chippendales. He appeared in various adult magazines such as Playgirl, All-Man and Unzipped.
Danny's last appearance was in the movie Daydream Obsession (2003). It is found that he now works in real estate.
Role in Gachimuchi Edit
His character, Kiyoshi Kazuya, is depicted in Gachimuchi videos as a secondary protagonist, or a friend of Billy Herrington.
In one of Can-Am Productions' films, Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3, he wrestles Billy Herrington, with their misheard dialogue being made into memes, such as "Kazuya" (カズヤ), which earned him his fandom name.
Workout: The Director's Cut Edit
- "Give up!"
- "So how do you feel?"
- "Two can play it!"
Junkyard Boyz Edit
- おっほっほっほっほ〜 元気だぁ（ ＾ω＾）
- Japanese mishearing of "Oh ho ho ho ho ganging up!"
- "Up they... soar!"
- "Hands up, hands up!"
- "Two can play dirty!"
- "Let's see if you got all of this, let's see if you got all of this!"
Accidental Publication of Death Edit
Danny has a Facebook and YouTube account, but it won't be linked out of respect. If you find them, please do not contact him as people already have, and he may take negatively to his internet fame.
- As one of his grunts sounded like "Nyan!" (にゃん, "meow") in Japanese, some fans depict Danny Lee as being associated with cats. He was about to punch Billy's back with his fists as he was saying this.
- Super Kazuya Theme's original name is Breakdown by Nigel Broad and Scott Kluesner.
- He used many aliases during his adult entertainment career, such as James Blond, Danny Dallas, Danny Resco and Alan Rossett.
- He used to own a yellow Corvette.